Having Air Conditioning Issues?

Posted By on June 22, 2016

What do I do when my AC is not working?

If you are having issues with your Air Conditioning, you will need to contact an HVAC company to investigate the issue further as this service is the owner’s responsibility to repair or replace. If your appointment requires roof access it can be completed Monday – Friday, from 9:00am – 5:00 pm. Please provide at minimum a 24 hour notice for any repair/appointment requests in order to provide roof access for the vendor. These requests can be made with management at

619-595-0003 or rpreston@actionlife.com

What do I do if water is leaking from my bathroom AC panel?

Turn off your AC…A large majority of the time this is due to running your AC and the condensation line is plugged or backed up. You will notice this water from either the ceiling drain over your shower/tub or from water dripping out of your access panel from both drain lines not functioning properly.

If you do not have an HVAC contact, below is the contact information of the company that completes the common area maintenance and repairs for the Association. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this protocol for repairs.

California Comfort System 858-564-1150


550 Park Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92101
phone | (619) 595-0003
fax | (619) 595-0004

Management Team

General Manager
Magnolia Plascencia | mplascencia@actionlife.com

Manager Assistant
Wessal Mohammad | wmohammad@actionlife.com

Management Company

Action Property Management
Regional Office
750 B Street, Suite 2860
San Diego, CA 92101
phone | (949) 450-0202